Skip to main content

Beauty Secrets from The Nue Co.

Beauty Secrets from The Nue Co.

Jules Miller is the founder of The Nue Co. Her personal experience with IBS led her to strategize, research and find a result-based solution that developed into her supplement company. To solve her own dilemma, she created a line of potent high-quality, organic supplements that benefit anyone looking to boost their inner and outer health.

A trip to Copenhagen was the inspiration and life changer for the Londoner Jules Miller to found 'The Nue Co.'; an uncomplicated, innovative range of dietary supplements and wellbeing products.

 

The brand creates products using formulas that are free from potentially harmful toxic fillers and preservatives. By blending the best of natural and alternative medicine with clinically backed science, they enable better absorptions through the body to drive real results you can actually feel.

Proven

The Nue Co. Philosophy blend science and natural innovation to deliver effective, yet gentle solutions. That means working with clinically proven ingredients, as well as best practices from Ayurvedic and Chinese medicines.

 

Clean

All the formulas from The Nue Co. are free from toxic preservatives, additives, flavorings, and sweeteners. Organic, vegan, and gluten-free where possible. Always cruelty-free.

 

Sustainable

The ingredients are responsibly sourced from around the world and 95% of our materials are infinitely recyclable. They are working on the other 5%.

The Nue Co. always rely on data and science to kick off any sort of new product development. All the ingredients are as close to the food source as possible to deliver a nutrient or vitamin, whilst focusing on absorption in its format. All the supplements from The Nue Co. are free from alcohol sweeteners, are only 100% active ingredients, meaning less product and more results. The ingredients are extracted using glycerin, a gentle process though to better preserve the benefits of botanical and all the products are vegan and survives the digestive process, breaks down in the small intestine rather than the stomach

 

A good example is the Magnesium Ease. Almost 1/4 of Americans are deficient in magnesium yet most people don’t know what it is. This mineral ins’t naturally made in the body, and therefore we must include it in the diet. Is an essential mineral that’s vital for everything from sleep to stress management to maintaining a healthy metabolism,. Our Magnesium Ease contains lavender and arnica and is prayed directly onto the skin.

The most important thing when it comes to supplements is to go with the brand that uses truly clean ingredients. Do as much research as you possibly can. The fewer ingredients the better.

 

The most important part of wellness routine is the self awareness of narrowing your limitations and knowing your strengths. And the last thing is sleep. You really need to commit to sleep and recovery to feel well.

Continue reading

Meet Jaifa: The Mom Behind @therealchicchica

Meet Jaifa: The Mom Behind @therealchicchica

MIX Studio launches in Zürich - New LES shop

MIX Studio launches in Zürich - New LES shop

Pastel Trend Setting - What does your favorite color say about you

Pastel Trend Setting - What does your favorite color say about you

Your Cart

Your cart is currently empty.
Click here to continue shopping.