The health and safety of colleagues and the wider community has always been our first priority. Over the past few months, we have been working hard to build on the many existing safety measures in our distribution center and office. We have enhanced these even further to safeguard teams, going above and beyond government guidelines to maximize protection.
In agreement with our logistics partner and colleagues, as well as on the advice of the relevant health authorities, we have welcomed back a reduced number of staff, and will be keeping the situation under constant review as the team progressively expands in stages.
The logistics teams will benefit from the following advanced health-and-safety measures, newly introduced to safeguard them as we reopen:
- 2m social distancing respected throughout site.
- Staggered breaks, staggered entry and exit to site and a one-way system implemented to site.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of equipment.
- PPE, including masks, gloves and sanitizer.
- Reduction in the number of people working on every shift, to maximise social distancing. A phased approach will be implemented, inviting staff back gradually and safely.
These newly adopted practices are in place to prioritize the health of our colleagues and our customers as we gradually restore our full service.
All the transport companies which we work with have reinforced their delivery procedures for our orders,
guaranteeing the safety of their employees and Postal Staff.
Our Customer Care team would be very happy to answer your questions - email us to email@example.com. Check out here our Delivery & Shipping Policy.