Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience.
We also use information other than your Personal Information in furtherance of our legitimate interests in operating our Services, the Site and business as listed below. More specifically, we use your information:
(1) PERSONAL INFORMATION. We will not share your personal information with any third parties without your consent, except as necessary to provide you with the Services or to comply with the law. We may use your personal information to fulfill your orders placed through SPORT.LES, or to follow up with transactions initiated on the Site. We may also use your contact information to inform you of any relevant changes to the Site, or to send you additional information about changes to the Company. We will only share your contact information with our business partners or other companies that we integrate with if you explicitly give us your permission. We never have and we never will sell information to third parties.
(2) ANONYMOUS INFORMATION. We use anonymous information to analyze our Site traffic, but we do not examine this information for individually identifying information. In addition, we may use anonymous IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our Site, or to display the content according to your preferences. Traffic and transaction information may also be shared with business partners and advertisers on an aggregate and anonymous basis.
Social Networking Widgets. We have social networking widgets found in many of our pages. This widget gives you the tools to bookmark our website, blog, share, tweet and email our content to a friend. Your interaction with those options will result in further cookies, from the providers you use being placed on your system. You can opt-out of the data collection and aggregation created from your interactions by contacting the relevant social network website owners.
(3) MARKETING. We may use your personal information to:
- to provide you with information about other services, features or products we add to SPORT.LES that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of SPORT.LES about additional features, products or services that may interest you, which may be based on your activity on SPORT.LES.
- to provide you updates about SPORT.LES, and our success innovating SPORT.LES.
(4) SERVICE IMPROVEMENTS AND ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT. To manage and maintain the integrity of SPORT.LES we may use your personal information to:
- to ensure that content from SPORT.LES is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or mobile device.
- to administer SPORT.LES and for internal business administration and operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to notify you about changes to SPORT.LES and to send you service emails relating to your account;
- as part of our efforts to keep SPORT.LES safe and secure; and
- to manage and operate your account with us.
If you see an advert of ours elsewhere, we or ad agencies or internet marketing agencies that work on our behalf, place a cookie on your browser. This is so that when you arrive at our website we can recognize that you’ve seen an advert of ours elsewhere.
(6) DISCLOSURE TO PROTECT LAWFUL INTERESTS. We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Company or its parent company, subsidiaries or affiliates, (2) protect and defend the rights or property of Company or the users of the Site, or (3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of the Site.
(7) SALE OF INFORMATION. In order to accommodate changes in our business, we may sell or buy portions of our company or other companies or assets, including the information collected through this Site. If the Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired; customer information will be one of the assets transferred to the acquirer.
(8) RETENTION PERIOD. We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as it is necessary to provide you effective access to SPORT.LES.