Orders will dispatch within 1-2 working days
FREE SHIPPING IN SWITZERLAND + OVER 250.- IN EU FOR A LIMITED TIME
1-2 DAYS DISPATCHING
1-10 DAYS DELIVERY*
A confirmation email with tracking will be sent upon shipping
COVID-19 INFORMATION: DELIVERY DELAYS
Do you have delivery delays?
Although we’re back up and running, your order or return may take longer to process. Due to COVID-19, we face delivery delays with our international shipping partners, as governmental restrictions worldwide continue to fluctuate. Deliveries may be delayed based on the location and how certain countries process, especially for International Orders. This means that the actual delivery can take even longer (between 5 and up to 30 days) depending on your location. To know the impact for your specific country, region or even postal code, please check tracking and reach out to your local postal service for updates on your delivery.
We aim to despatch all orders within 1-3 business days. Same day despatch available for orders within Switzerland placed before 11am. Please check your inbox for order confirmation and dispatch information. We provide a target delivery time in which you can expect that your items will usually arrive at their destination. Delivery to areas outside major cities may take longer.
Why do you have international delays?
Please note, we are processing and despatching orders from our warehouse as normal. With regards to delivery, postal networks are experiencing heavy international delivery delays due to COVID19. Please allow additional time for the delivery of your parcel.
Swiss Post is working with partner airlines and other postal operators to move items as quickly as possible. However due to the ever-changing situation, delays may occur in all destination countries. We very much appreciate your patience during this time. To ensure your package arrives on time we offer Express options with DHL. We recommend you to choose DHL Premium Worldwide Express 1 - 3 Business Days at check out.
Your order may be subject to customs clearance procedures, which may cause delays beyond the below-mentioned delivery estimates. This is a local procedure, which varies from country to country, and unfortunately out of our control.
Can I still shop?
We are open again for orders, and you may shop as you would normally.
Is it safe to shop?
The health and safety of colleagues and the wider community has always been our first priority. Over the past few months, we have been working hard to build on the many existing safety measures in our distribution center and office. We have enhanced these even further to safeguard teams, going above and beyond government guidelines to maximize protection.
In agreement with our logistics partner and colleagues, as well as on the advice of the relevant health authorities, we have welcomed back a reduced number of staff, and will be keeping the situation under constant review as the team progressively expands in stages.
The logistics teams will benefit from the following advanced health-and-safety measures, newly introduced to safeguard them as we reopen:
- 2m social distancing respected throughout site.
- Staggered breaks, staggered entry and exit to site and a one-way system implemented to site.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of equipment.
- PPE, including masks, gloves and sanitizer.
- Reduction in the number of people working on every shift, to maximise social distancing. A phased approach will be implemented, inviting staff back gradually and safely.
These newly adopted practices are in place to prioritize the health of our colleagues and our customers as we gradually restore our full service.
All the transport companies which we work with have reinforced their delivery procedures for our orders,
guaranteeing the safety of their employees and Postal Staff.
Our Customer Care team would be very happy to answer your questions - email us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DELIVERY & SHIPPING
Where are you shipping from?
Orders dispatch from Zurich, Switzerland.
How long does a package take to arrive?
Orders will dispatch within 1-2 working days. A confirmation email with tracking will be sent upon shipping.
Generally delivery takes between 1-10 days. At times, customs will take extra time to process depending on the country or if not available at the time of delivery.
*Please note: Due to the current situation, delivery may be delayed a few days - especially for International orders.
What shipping carrier is used?
DOMESTIC | SWISS POST PRIORITY
INTERNATIONAL | SWISS POST PRIORITY | DHL WORLD WIDE EXPRESS
- Please ensure to provide a shipping address that is possible to deliver to. Sport.les will not be liable if unable to make delivery to the shipping address provided. If package is returned and needs to be resent, SPORT.LES will require additional shipping or if requesting a refund, the shipping is non-refundable.
- Deliveries take place between Monday and Friday 9am-5pm (except holidays or any other days representative of a Sunday). The cost of shipping is calculated at checkout, flat rates are in the tabs below The Delivery will take place between 1-5 business days. If ordering Friday after 12pm, package will dispatch on Monday.
What about International Orders and UK?
SWISS POST PRIORITY | DHL WORLDWIDE EXPRESS
- Once the delivery dispatches, it should take 1-10 business days for delivery
- The recipient is responsible for Import, VAT, and duty costs. The cost may be required at delivery. If package is rejected and sent back, the shipping cost paid will be non-refundable
- DHL requires a signature at delivery, they do offer options for delivery without signature that can be adjusted by the recipient via text message or email. If you use the option to authorize the delivery without signature, SPORT.LES is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages.
- Delivery costs are not included in the prices and will be charged in addition. The delivery costs will vary depending on the products that you have ordered and your delivery address. The delivery costs applicable to your order will be clearly displayed on the Website before you place your order (and are included in the "Total Cost" amount shown on the order summary page)
What are the domestic shipping rates?
All costs are included when ordering within Switzerland.
- Domestic shipping is within Switzerland is sent via SWISS PRIORITY MAIL.
- Small packages will be sent via letter.
- PREMIUM PRIORITY SHIPPING Flat Rate CHF 10.00 | Delivery time 1-3 business days
- FREE SHIPPING on orders over CHF 250.00
- *FOR A LIMITED TIME: NOW FREE PREMIUM SHIPPING IN ALL DOMESTIC ORDERS IN SWITZERLAND
What are the International Shipping rates?
- From Switzerland is sent via Swiss Post Priority (Flat Rate 15.00 CHF) or DHL Worldwide Express (Flat Rate 40.00 CHF).
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on orders over 250CHF.
- Delivery time in UK and EU is between 1-10 business days via SWISS POST and 1-3 business days via DHL DELIVERY.
TO NORTH AMERICA
- From Switzerland the package is sent via Swiss Post Priority (Flat Rate 25.00 CHF) or DHL Worldwide Express (Flat Rate 40.00 CHF).
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on orders over 550CHF.
- Delivery time outside EU is between 3-15 business days via SWISS POST and 1-5 business days via DHL DELIVERY.
REST OF THE WORLD
- From Switzerland is sent via DHL Worldwide Express (Flat Rate 50.00 CHF).
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on orders over 550CHF.
- Delivery time outside EU is between 3-15 business days via DHL DELIVERY.
- International orders DO NOT include import tax. Customers are responsible for any additional costs incurred with shipping internationally.
- For orders with tracking: delivery may be delayed if not available for signature at time of delivery.
I need to return my order. What should I do?
- Our process is simple, fill out a form to submit at the start so the return process can be authorized. To submit a return, start the process HERE.
- Tracking is suggested when returning a package. SPORT.LES will not be responsible for lost returned packages without tracking. For returns outside of Switzerland, please see the policy HERE.
- There are instructions for sending back packages from outside Switzerland. This will be sent along with the return form. For more information visit HERE.