Author SPORT.LES / Published: Feb-06-2020
Tasty Vegan Breakfast Ideas to Make You Want to Set Your Alarm Early
TASTY VEGAN BREAKFAST IDEAS TO MAKE YOU WANT TO SET YOUR ALARM EARLY
ARE YOU A MORNING OR AN EVENING PERSON? IF THE LATTER, THEN YOU PROBABLY NEED A VERY GOOD REASON TO GET UP IN THE MORNING. WE HAVE FOUND SOME DELICIOUS AND TASTY VEGAN RECIPES THAT ARE SURE TO MAKE YOU JUMP OUT OF BED AND WANT TO EAT!
Easy Chia Pudding
This 3-ingredient chia pudding (3-4 tbsp chia seeds, 1 cup of milk and 1/2 tbsp maple sirup or honey) is creamy, satisfying and loaded with protein, fiber and omega-3s.
How to make it:
1. Stir the chia seeds, milk, maple syrup and 1/4 tsp vanilla (optional), in a bowl.
2. Let the mixture sit for 5 minutes, give another stir to break up any clumps of chia seeds, cover and put the mixture in the fridge to set for 1-2 hours or overnight (if it’s not thick enough, just add more a bit more chia seeds, stir and refrigerate for another 30 minutes or so).
3. You can also make the pudding the night before and let it sit in the fridge overnight if easier.
4. When ready to serve, top the pudding with berries of other toppings of choice, and enjoy!
Delicious fluffy vegan pancakes
You can make this classic without dairy or eggs, but don't forget plenty of maple syrup or vegan butter, to finish it off with!
What you need:
1 cup organic, unbleached flour, 1 tbsp cane sugar, 2 tsp baking powder, ⅛ tsp salt, 1 cup soy or almond milk, 1 tbsp vinegar and 2 tbsp coconut oil.
What you need to do:
1. Combine your flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl. In a separate large bowl add your soy milk with 1 tbsp of vinegar and whisk well. This will turn your soy milk into soy buttermilk.
2. Allow this to sit for about 5-10 minutes, then add the soy buttermilk and coconut oil to your mixture, and mix until smooth.
3. When your pan is hot, grease with coconut oil and spoon your batter onto your cooking surface. Flip your pancakes when you see that the bubbles have stopped opening. Continue to cook until the both sizes of your pancake are cooked.
Warm and Nutty Cinnamon Quinoa
Quinoa is not just for dinner, als really works well for breakfast, try this tasty recipe!
Ingredients: 1 cup organic 1% low fat milk, 1 cup water, 1 cup organic quinoa, 2 cups fresh blackberries, 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon, 1/3 cup chopped pecans, toasted, and 4 tsp organic agave nectar
Combine milk, water and quinoa in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover & simmer 15 min, or until most of the liquid is absorbed. Turn off heat; let stand covered 5 minutes. Stir in berries and cinnamon; put to four bowls and top with pecans. Drizzle 1 tsp agave nectar over each serving. Enjoy!