Author SPORT.LES / Published: Jan-13-2020
How to Achieve Your Travel Goals
HOW TO ACHIEVE YOUR
YOU PROBABLY HAVE A BUCKET LIST–A LIST OF LIFE GOALS THAT YOU WANT TO ACHIEVE BEFORE YOU “KICK THE BUCKET”, SO HERE ARE THE STEPS THAT YOU NEED TO TAKE IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE YOUR TRAVEL GOALS.
1. Turn Your Excuses Into Tasks
Stop saying any of these reasons:
- I can’t travel because I have kids.
- I can’t travel because I don’t have the money.
- I can’t travel because I’m too busy and I just don’t have the time.
- I can’t travel because I don’t have anyone to travel with.
Let's transform this excuses–which makes you feel powerless–into action steps!
- Research how others have managed to travel with kids. As part of this research, find a travel blog written by a couple with kids.
- Come up with an estimate of how much money I’ll need to travel, and then create a plan on how I’m going to make that amount of money.
- Set aside some time to travel. If you can’t find the time to travel, no matter how hard you try, you need to reassess your priorities. In order to make travel a priority, something with a lower priority has to go.
2. Set a Specific Goal You’re Going to Work On
Ask yourself, If I could only visit one of these places before I die, which one would I choose? With this question you’re identifying which trip you’re most passionate about.
Let’s suppose that you’ve decided that your goal is to visit Paris, France. You no longer have a vague goal–such as “travel more”– and you no longer have a long list of possible destinations competing for your attention. In addition, you’re no longer just interested in visiting Paris; you’re now 100% committed.
3. Obsess Over Your Destination
How? It's so easy:
- Find someone who’s been to Paris and ask them what their trip was like.
- Use maps.google.com and look up Paris. Zoom in and take a look at the street names. “See” yourself walking down these streets.
- Go on YouTube and look at videos of Paris.
- Get yourself a Paris travel book.
- Find a nice image of the Eiffel tower online and use it as your screensaver.
- Make a list of the top ten places that you’re going to visit while in Paris.
- Watch movies which are set in Paris, such as “Amelie”.
4. YEY! Let's pack!
Hopefully, this blog post will help you to achieve your travel goals. So, next step is about to pack your bag with the best activewear and leisurewear we select carefully for you. Let's take a look of our Holiday Travel Edit: