INGREDIENTS (2 servings)
1 large head cauliflower, cut into large florets
3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
2 tablespoons dried currants
2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
1/4 cup minced parsley
1/4 cup olive oil
juice from 1/2 lemon
1/2 cup sheep’s milk yogurt
1. Preheat the oven to 230°C.
2. Toss the cauliflower with the oil and a generous pinch of salt. Spread on a parchment lined baking sheet and roast for 25-30 minutes, turning once or twice throughout. Set aside.
3. Meanwhile, place the currants in a small bowl and cover with boiling water. Soak for 5 minutes until plump then drain.
4. Combine the soaked currants, pine nuts, parsley, olive oil and lemon juice in a small bowl and stir to combine. Taste and season with salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
5. To serve, spread the yogurt on a plate with the back of a spoon. Arrange the cauliflower on top of the yogurt and spoon the dressing over everything.