The WelleCo Super Elixir™ is your daily dose of wellness, empowering your inner beauty to thrive. This greens powder is formulated using a powerful combination of 40+ naturally derived ingredients, including wholefoods, herbal extracts, vitamins, minerals and probiotics. Created by Dr Simone Laubscher PhD, it helps support overall gut health, provides immune support, enhances energy, and helps support the appearance of healthy skin, and stronger hair and nails. These complex benefits are complemented by the fresh pineapple and lime flavour that will give you a zest for life.
WelleCo's convenient sachets liberate you to maximize the vibrant, energetic life you're meant to live. Take with you to the gym, to work or to explore the world. Be in the drivers seat of your own wellness journey, and take your wellness with you wherever you go.
Tear. Pour. Shake. Go. Thrive. It’s as easy as that.
“For me, three litres of water every day and two teaspoons of THE SUPER ELIXIR™ Greens is as routine as cleaning my teeth. Because I do it every single day without fail, I feel and see the results.” - Elle Macpherson, WelleCo Co-Founder
HOW TO USE
- On waking: Shake 10g or 2 teaspoons well with filtered water, coconut water, almond milk or blitz into a smoothie for the smoothest consistency. We recommend you take each morning or during the day, not at bedtime.
- Recommended daily consumption: 1 serve.
- Best consumed within 2 years of manufacture (MFG) date. The MFG date is located on the back of refill pouch or the base of caddy.
- Horsetail Herb Extract for its natural silica content, which helps support the production of healthy connective tissue, and the formation of collagen for skin, hair and nails health.*
- Acai, Pomegranate and Grape Seed Powders for their antioxidant properties, to assist with reducing free radicals in the body and healthy skin.
- Shiitake and Maitake Mushroom Powders are combined to help maintain immune function and are a source of fibre, B vitamins and amino acids.
- Made in Australia from imported and local ingredients. We source only the finest quality local and imported ingredients from our trusted suppliers.
- Allergens: May contain traces of soy, dairy and tree nuts as product is processed in a facility handling those ingredients.
- Storage: Transfer powder to caddy or leave in refill pouch. Ensure packaging is sealed properly and stored below 86ºF in a cool, dry place.
- Use: This product is not to be used as a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and an appropriate physical training or exercise program.
- Notice: This product should be consumed with at least a full glass of liquid.
- Warning: Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women. Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision.