WELLECO Nourishing Protein Chocolate Caddy PREORDER
THIS PRODUCT WILL RESTOCK IN 2 WEEKS - PREORDER TERMS
Created to help support muscle recovery and energy levels, WelleCo Nourishing Protein is a plant-based supplement formulated from gluten-free, non-GMO ingredients and infused with pre and probiotics, herbal extracts, vitamins and minerals for a truly comprehensive solution. Enjoy a distinct complexity from our sources of plant extracts, natural flavours and fruit powders. Our chocolate flavour includes Indonesian cacao harvested from trees planted underneath native rainforest canopies. In sharing a soil bed with mango, avocado, coffee and citrus trees, the chocolate flavour Nourishing Protein gains its truly unique taste.*
"In the morning, I combine 1 cup of baby spinach, ½ frozen banana, ½ kiwi fruit, 1 cup almond milk, 1 scoop Nourishing Protein Vanilla and 2 tsp THE SUPER ELIXIR™ Greens. Yum." - Elle Macpherson, WelleCo Co-Founder
HOW TO USE
- Suggested Usage: The Nourishing Protein is a great supplement to take alongside THE SUPER ELIXIR Greens. Blend into smoothies or simply add a heaped scoop or two tablespoons daily to plant-based milk or filtered water and shake for a satisfying snack.
- Recommended daily consumption: 1 serve.
- Best consumed within 2 years of manufacture (MFG) date. The MFG date is located on the back of refill pouch or the base of caddy.
- A delicious, vegan-friendly alternative to bulky whey protein, The Nourishing Protein begins with a base blend made from plant-based proteins including Organic Pea and Organic Sprouted Brown Rice that's soaked, sprouted and activated to maintain its purity. In this combination, The Nourishing Protein provides all 9 essential amino acids required for muscle recovery, alongside a blend brimming with carefully curated nutrients, including fibre, glutamine, minerals, acai, pre and probiotics and B vitamins.
All packages are resealable.
- 300 g
- Made in Australia from imported and local ingredients. We source only the finest quality local and imported ingredients from our trusted suppliers.
- Allergens: May contain traces of soy, dairy and tree nuts as product is processed in a facility handling those ingredients.
- Storage: Transfer powder to caddy or leave in refill pouch. Ensure packaging is sealed properly and stored below 86ºF in a cool, dry place.
- Use: This product is not to be used as a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and an appropriate physical training or exercise program.
- Notice: This product should be consumed with at least a full glass of liquid.
- Warning: Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women. Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision.