THE NUE CO. Topical - C 15g
Vitamin C is a volatile ingredient. It's hard to stabilize and maintain, which means most products toting its benefits aren't nearly as effective as they claim to be. Somewhere between manufacturing and hitting shelves, the formulas lose their potency. Topical – C is different. We use a powdered form of vitamin C that doesn't activate until you tell it to.
We mix l-ascorbic acid—aka pure vitamin C—with a plant-based antioxidant called ferulic acid. Both are proven to stimulate collagen production and fight sun damage. Then we add tapioca starch derived from the roots of cassava plants, colloidal oatmeal and aloe vera to exfoliate, soothe + heal the skin.
It's really simple to use too: Just dissolve 2-3 shakes in the palm of your hand with water or your favorite serum and apply it to your face, neck—and décolletage if you feel like it. With daily use, you can expect brighter skin + a visible reduction in fine lines, scarring, and pigmentation.
- WHEN: Recommended it for AM routines, but you can use it at night too
- HOW: Dissolve with your favorite moisturizer, serum or water and apply to your face + neck
- DOSE : 2-3 shakes
- Tapioca Starch, L-Ascorbic Acid, Ferulic Acid, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Aloe Vera
- Size: 15g
- SKIN : Tapioca starch, oatmeal + aloe vera work together to brighten and smooth the texture of skin, while vitamin c works on a cellular level to stimulate collagen production.
- STRESS: L-ascorbic acid fights UV damage and protects skin from environmental aggressors like pollution + smoking. This function is twice as effective when you add ferulic acid to the mix like we do.