These new ONZIE Mindful Face Masks are made by a multi-layer fabric and Full Flex Spandex technology for the exterior with a high performance inner lining and elastic straps. Fabric is stretchy, comfort fitting, quick-drying and breathable. Masks can be used on their own for protection or as a cover for an N95 and filtered masks.
Proceeds will be donated to healthcare workers across America through a donation to the Center For Disaster Philanthropy.
Made with heart and soul in Los Angeles, CA from up-cycled fabrics used in Onzie's yoga clothing. They've donated thousands of masks to local hospitals already!
Please note: All the fabrics used are not in the images. We are sent random patterns based on what is being used from repurposed materials.
- Non-medical, reusable face mask with elastic straps
- 2-pack of pre-packed assorted colors
- Fabric is stretchy, quick-drying and breathable
- Please wash before wearing with cold water and dry in the sunshine
- Approved manufacturer of LA Protects: A collective of LA manufacturers pulling together to help meet the mayor of Los Angeles' goal of producing 5M non-medical masks
- *This item is final sale and non-refundable
SIZE AND FIT
- One size
I live sport.les and their service was professional and super fast as always!
But these Onzie masks are a waste of money. The masks looks great on the pictures, BUT they are really unconfortable. The straps are way to short, it will hurt you after several minutes of wearing. Furthermore, you will get the worst designs! As they are made out of unused material, you can not choose the design. I got one in a nice design and one in a really horrible pattern. Even if the intention behind all this is amazing, you really waste your money.