The ultimate intersection of luxury and performance, the APL TechLoom Bliss running shoe travels...
The ultimate intersection of luxury and performance, the APL TechLoom Bliss running shoe travels with you through all aspects of your life. Over two years in the making and our lightest running shoe ever at 6.8 oz., the Techloom Bliss running shoe features a stunning slip on design and custom milled satin elastic strap that allows for quick ingress and egress providing the ultimate comfort and a seamless fit.
Perfect for travel, the Bliss uses APL’s proprietary Propelium® technology, designed to maximize energy generation and provide superior comfort while it maintains midsole structural integrity longer than conventional EVA. Our proprietary lightweight Propelium® midsole and traction pattern incorporate a durable rubber outsole with a forefoot crash pad, for the lightest APL running shoe yet. 8mm drop.
We recommend pairing them with the P.E NATION Block Pass Legging Rose.
- Seamless high-elastic stretch rebound TechLoom Upper for extreme stretch that moves with your feet.
- Custom-milled satin elastic strap allows quick ingress and egress.
- Slip-on design provides ultimate comfort and a seamless fit.
- Propelium® is designed to maximize energy generation and provide superior comfort that will maintain midsole structural integrity longer than conventional EVA.
- Newly developed lightweight Propelium® midsole and new traction pattern. Durable rubber outsole with forefoot crash pad.
- The lightest APL running shoe ever weighing in at 6.8 oz in a Men’s size 9.
- 100% Vegan, made using no animal products.
- The 8mm drop from the heel to the forefoot places your foot in a natural position for efficient running.
SIZE AND FIT
- Sizing is In US Sizes | Click below to preview the EU and UK size conversation
- All of our shoes are unisex. If your size is sold out, simply select a men's size on the site and adjust the fit down by a size and half. For example, a size 9 in women's is a size 7.5 in men's.
CLEANING AND CARE
For sneaker buffs, we have a few hints on how to clean your APL’s from throwing them in the washing machine on select styles to simple cleaning techniques. The TechLoom Pro, TechLoom Phantom, TechLoom Bliss, TechLoom Breeze, TechLoom Wave and Big Logo TechLoom Slides can all go into washing machine with the exception of any APLs that are metallic, contain crystals, calf hair, leather or our sweater slides. We recommend using Dreft laundry detergent, but cleaning results may vary and are not guaranteed.
- Drizzle your detergent of choice over the dirtiest parts of you APLs (and make sure to put a towel under the shoes).
- Place your APLs in the washer and do not mix light and dark colors. If using Dreft, we recommend filling the cap to the fourth bar. Use cold water and the quickest wash setting. Include a small towel, but do not wash with other clothes. You can wash up to three pairs of APLs at once in a standard washing machine.
- Optional: to get excess water out of the TechLoom fabric, you can use a short (no more than ten minutes) spin cycle.
- Let your APLs air dry, DO NOT put them in the dryer.