The Lusso Slide offers the same great comfort you know and love, now with a fashionable strap...
We recommend pairing them with the
VARLEY 7/8 Luna Legging Distorted Grain.
- Dyed, real fur cowhide upper.
- Antimicrobial mesh covers the 3D molded footbed which massages your feet with every step.
- Mesh-backed strap keeps your foot cool and dry whether you wear socks or like to go barefoot.
- Newly developed lightweight Propelium™ midsole and outsole feature a segmented lattice-grid traction pattern.
- Soft and resilient Propelium™ midsole provides superior comfort that will maintain structural integrity longer than conventional EVA.
SIZE AND FIT
- Sizing is In US Sizes | Click below to preview the EU and UK size conversation
- All of our shoes are unisex. If your size is sold out, simply select a men's size on the site and adjust the fit down by a size and half. For example, a size 9 in women's is a size 7.5 in men's.
CLEANING AND CARE
For sneaker buffs, we have a few hints on how to clean your APL’s from throwing them in the washing machine on select styles to simple cleaning techniques. The TechLoom Pro, TechLoom Phantom, TechLoom Bliss, TechLoom Breeze, TechLoom Wave and Big Logo TechLoom Slides can all go into washing machine with the exception of any APLs that are metallic, contain crystals, calf hair, leather or our sweater slides. We recommend using Dreft laundry detergent, but cleaning results may vary and are not guaranteed.
- Drizzle your detergent of choice over the dirtiest parts of you APLs (and make sure to put a towel under the shoes).
- Place your APLs in the washer and do not mix light and dark colors. If using Dreft, we recommend filling the cap to the fourth bar. Use cold water and the quickest wash setting. Include a small towel, but do not wash with other clothes. You can wash up to three pairs of APLs at once in a standard washing machine.
- Optional: to get excess water out of the TechLoom fabric, you can use a short (no more than ten minutes) spin cycle.
- Let your APLs air dry, DO NOT put them in the dryer.